ERT-01 Evaporation Residue Constant Weight Tester
ERT-01 Evaporation Residue Constant Weight Tester is professionally designed for the precisely quantitative determination of dissolved substances of table wares, containers, packaging films, cans, tubes and other food-use equipments in different soaking solutions. Polyethylene (PE), polystyrene (PS), polypropylene (PP), and chlorinated PVC resin are used as raw materials of such objects. By the further detection of evaporation residues, more dissolution indexes could be obtained to meet different application requirements of products. The instrument also supports LystemTM Lab Data Sharing System, which ensures uniform management of test results and test reports.
- Proportional, standard and differential value modes are available for different test requirements of users
- 8 specimen tests could be performed simultaneously with automatic testing process, which greatly improves determination efficiency.
- Test process can be simplified by automatic conduction of control test
- Automatic lifting structure design and periodically weighing method to reduce system errors
- Auto re-zero before each weighing ensures the accuracy of test results
- Special designs of hot wind circulation in test cells, auto temperature control and automatic dehumidification support various combinations of non-standard test conditions
- The instrument could perform weighing directly at high temperature to avoid human interference, and further ensure test accuracy
- Standard weight for fast and accurate calibration
ERT-01 utilizes Labthink’s latest embedded computer control system that provides better performance than traditional single chip system.
- Embedded computer control system provides safer and more reliable data management as well as test operation
- The system utilizing Windows operating interface can be easily operated by a monitor, a keyboard and a mouse for convenient test operation and data display
- The system is equipped with four USB ports, dual internet ports and scanning port for convenient input, output, and data transfer
The instrument is equipped with Labthink’s latest intelligent operating software, with user-friendly operating interface and intelligent data management. It also supports LystemTM Lab Data Sharing System, which ensures uniform management of test results and test reports.
- Intelligent reminding of sensor calibration makes a comfortable operating environment
- Embedded help document for user viewing at any time
- Multi-level account control for better data management and protection
- The usages of instrument could be totally recorded by professional storage device which could provide technique support for different tracing work.
- The system utilizes embedded data saving technology to save detailed information and provide convenient and various searching and viewing functions.
- Supports LystemTM Lab Data Sharing System for uniform and systematic data management
|Test Range||0.3 ~ 80,000mg (residue weight)|
|Test Temperature||Room Temperature ~ 105°C ±0.5?|
|Air Velocity||0.2 m/s|
|Cup Volume||200 mL|
|Number of Specimens||1 ~ 8 pieces (with independent test results)|
|Test Chamber Size||64 L|
|Gas Supply Pressure||0.5 MPa ~ 0.7 MPa|
|Port Size||Φ6 mm PU Tubing|
|Instrument Dimension||826 mm (L) x 727 mm (W) x 755 mm (H)|
|Power Supply||220VAC 50Hz / 120VAC 60Hz|
|Net Weight||150 kg|
Soak the specimen into solution according to related requirements. Take out certain quantity of soaking solution and inject into conditioned evaporating dish which has been dried in high temperature oven and comes with constant weight. Dry the evaporating dish with soaking solution on water bath, prior to placing it into high temperature oven for further drying and weighing. Continue the dry and weigh operation until the weight of evaporating dish reaches constant. The quantity of evaporation residues could be obtained by reducing mass of empty dish from the final constant dish mass.
This instrument conforms to many national standards: GBT 5009.60-2003, GB/T 5009.64-2003, GB/T 5009.68-2003, GB/T 5009.69-2008, GB/T 5009.203-2003, and GB/T 9740-2008
Tidak ada video untuk produk ini
Tidak ada file catalog untuk produk ini