C330H Water Vapor Transmission Rate Test System
C330H Water Vapor Transmission Rate Test System, is designed and manufactured based on the electrolytic sensor method and conforms to the requirements of ISO 15106-3. This instrument can be used to measure the water vapor transmission rate of barrier materials with high and medium moisture barrier properties with a wide testing range and high testing efficiency. The instrument is featured with patented design of integrated block consisting of 3 test cells. Equipped with high precision sensors and professional computer-controlled system, the instrument can regulate and control the temperature, humidity and flow rate precisely, guaranteeing the testing sensitivity and repeatability of test results. C330H is applicable to determination of water vapor permeability of plastic films, sheeting, paper, packages and other relative packaging materials in food, pharmaceutical, medical apparatus, consumer goods, photovoltaic and electronic industries, etc.
- Labthink electrolytic sensor for water vapor analysis with higher sensitivity.
- Patented integrated test block with advanced hydrodynamic and thermodynamic design
- Temperature and humidity are accurately and automatically controlled throughout the test, eliminating the need for operator intervention or separate data-logging devices.
- Temperature and humidity sensor for independent monitoring of test cells.
- Three identical specimens can be tested simultaneously, which meets the requirements for parallel test.
- Three distinct specimens can be tested under same testing condition, delivering higher throughput while reducing the number of instruments required.
- Automatic temperature and humidity control eliminate the need for operator monitoring and adjustment.
- Automatic flow rate control ensures constant flow during the testing process and minimizes any errors caused by an unstable flow rate.
- No need to verify the system using different reference film for different testing range.
- 12’’ touch-screen pad powered by WindowsTM 10 operating system
- Fast automatic testing process
- Optional DataShieldTM software and accessories for automatic data management
Patented Sensor Technology
The instrument uses Labthink’s proprietary electrolytic sensor for water vapor analysis, which has excellent precision, repeatability and service life. As a coulometric electrolytic sensor, its signal follows the Faraday principle and has a very high sensitivity.
New Generation Integrated Testing Block
The patented three-cell integrated test block structure using advanced thermodynamics and hydrodynamics analysis greatly improves the temperature, humidity and flow measurement accuracy across the three test cells and supports simultaneous testing of three samples.
Automatic Control of Temperature and Humidity
The internal temperature and humidity of the instrument are automatically adjusted with temperature and humidity sensors, maintaining the stability of the test specimen environment.
Easy-to-use and High-efficiency System
The automatic test mode, combined with the instrument features, eliminates the need for manual adjustments to quickly obtain accurate results, saving training costs and releasing staff from manual monitoring so that they are available for other tasks.
The professional test mode provides flexible and rich instrument control functions to meet individual scientific research needs.
Unique, optional DataShieldTM system, meets the requirements for centralized management of user data. It supports a variety of formats of exported data. Reliable security algorithms are used to prevent data leakage. It supports universal wired and wireless LAN, optional private wireless network and third-party software.
User-oriented Service Concept
Adhering to our user-oriented service concept, Labthink has created a customization system that provides flexible and comprehensive customization services for the accommodation of non-standard specimens and packages.
Note 1: The parameters in the table are measured by professional operator in Labthink laboratory according to relative requirements for laboratory standard conditions.
Note 2: DataShieldTM provides safe and reliable data application support. Multiple Labthink instruments can share one single DataShieldTM system which can be purchase as required.
Note 3: The described product features should be in line with Table 1: Test Parameters.
Table 1: Test Parameters
|Test Range||g/(m2·day) (Standard)||0.005 ~ 50|
|g/(100in2·day)||0.0003 ~ 3.223|
|g/(pkg·day)(Package)||0.000025 ~ 0.25|
|Repeatability||g/(m2·day)||0.005 or 2%|
|Test Temperature||°C||10 ~ 55 ±0.2|
|Test Humidity||RH||5% ~ 90% ±1%, 100%|
|Additional Functions||Package Test (3L Max.)||Optional|
|Computer System required by GMP||Optional|
Table 2: Technical Specifications
|Test Chamber||3 test chambers|
|Specimen Size||108mm X 108mm|
|Standard Test Area||50cm2|
|Carrier Gas||99.999% High-purity Nitrogen (outside of supply scope)|
|Carrier Gas Pressure||≥0.28MPa / 40.6psi|
|Port Size||1/8 inch metal tubing|
The test specimen is mounted in the diffusion cell, which is divided into a dry chamber and a controlled-humidity chamber. The dry side of the specimen is swept by a flow of dry nitrogen, and the water vapor permeating through the specimen from the controlled-humidity chamber is carried by dry nitrogen to the electrolytic sensor where proportion electrical signals will be generated. The water vapor transmission rate is obtained by analyzing and calculating the electrical signals. For whole package specimen, the dry nitrogen flows inside the specimen while the outside of specimen is maintained in a high humidity environment.
ISO 15106-3, ASTM F3299, GB/T 21529, YBB 00092003-2015
Tidak ada video untuk produk ini
Tidak ada file catalog untuk produk ini