HOBO U20 Titanium Water Level Data Logger - U20-001-01-Ti
The HOBO Water Level Titanium is recommended for saltwater deployment for recording water levels and temperatures in wetlands and tidal areas. This data logger features high accuracy at a great price and HOBO ease-of-use, with no cumbersome vent tubes or desiccants to maintain.
View how the HOBO Water Level Data Logger compares to the Competition.
The U20-001-01-Ti Data Logger is for use in Outdoor and Underwaterenvironments
The U20-001-01-Ti Data Logger supports the following measurements:
- Lightning protection - no long signal wires, and electronics are shielded in a titanium housing for use in saltwater (see the Water Level logger sensor location drawing)
- HOBOware Pro software provides easy conversion to accurate water level reading, fully compensated for barometric pressure temperature, and water density.
- Multiple-rate sampling allows faster sampling at critical times such as when pumping starts or stops.
- Also available in narrow depth range (U20-001-04-Ti)
- Ideal for use in wells, streams, lakes, wetlands and tidal areas
- No-vent-tube design for easy reliable deployment
- Available in stainless and titanium versions
- Durable ceramic pressure sensor
- 3-point NIST-traceable calibration certificate included