Economic, Single-Channel Eddy Current (ECT) Testers For Simple Inspection of Continuous Product
- - Affordable, compact ECT testers offer high performance at a low cost.
- - Both designs operate at speeds over 4000 f.p.m., take up less space, and do not require cooling.
- - Detect short surface and some subsurface defects in tube, bar, wire and rod.
- - Designed with software controls for all functions including phasing, filtering and sensitivity.
- - Full-color polar and linear monitor displays of real time, true wave form signals.
- - Enable on-site or remote location review.
- - With the Minimac 50 and Minimac 55, you no longer have to sacrifice performance for price.
These powerful, compact eddy current testers offer the robust capabilities of our top of the line, proprietary MultiMac® software, yet are much more affordable than you might think.
- Simple operation: can be set up with a monitor on site, or via a computer network.
- Offer a broad frequency range – 1KHz to 5MHz.
- Typical applications include:
- Detecting short surface and some subsurface defects, including laps, slivers and cracks.
- Testing magnetic and non-magnetic grades.
- Finding weld line faults, including short ID or OD defects.
- Checking continuity and locating welds in single- and multi-conductor insulated wire and cable.
- Testing cut lengths or continuous product, on-line or off-line.
- Detecting magnetic inclusions with MID version of the Minimac.
- Minimac® 55, used with optional encoder, enables end suppression.
- Tests cut lengths or continuous product.
- Finds weld line faults, including short ID or OD defects. Used with optional encoder, enables end suppression and automatic adjustment of filters to the optimum frequency for the line speed.
> CHANNELS One test channel. Software configurable as Flaw (Differential), or Absolute for use with Encircling or Sector Coils.
> TEST FREQUENCY 1KHz to 5 MHz. 20 pre-selected frequencies, or user selection of any specific frequency.
> FLAW BANDWIDTH Variable up to 5 KHz.
> FILTERS High Pass, Low Pass, Band Pass, BP- Auto and Out. Fixed filter positions adjustable from 0.1 Hz to 5000 Hz flaw frequency. The bandwidth of the BP filter can be selected through a “Q” factor dictating the ratio of high to low pass filters.
> AUTO SPEED SHIFT FILTER Auto speed shift control, used with the optional encoder, adjusts filters to the optimum frequency for the line speed.
> PHASE 0 - 359º, calibrated in 1º steps.
> SENSITIVITY 0 - 99 dB, calibrated in 1dB steps.
> THRESHOLD SELECTION Selections include All Phase, Sector, Chord, and Half Chord, all assignable with up to three levels. The sector threshold can be rotated to any phase angle. There are counters for active thresholds and each active gate. Only active thresholds display on the screen. The threshold selection feature allows complex gating for challenging test conditions.
> ENHANCEMENT CIRCUITS These circuits may be selected to improve the apparent linear signal-to-noise ratio of signals in any phase. Circuits include A+, V+H- and V++H-. The H- has an adjustable H- factor.
> AUTO TRACKING BALANCE
All differential channels, are continually tracked to ensure proper balance of the test sensors. Minimac 55 automatically rebalances if the test system is out of balance, to assure reliable test function, even under adverse conditions. The System Ready Indicator will indicate if the power, coil condition and balance are not adequate.
> CALIBRATION Internally generated signal provides a system check for repeatability of all parameters.
> LOCKOUT MODE Prevents unauthorized changes to instrument settings.
> END SUPPRESSION Optional external switch end sensor and optional encoder to suppress end signals.
> SOFTWARE CONTROL Control of all functions is set through keyboard entry and/or mouse.
> FOUR OUTPUTS Four 24 VDC @ 250mA output modules are provided.
> OUTPUT THRESHOLDS Outputs can be routed to accept any threshold. Combined current draw for all outputs cannot
exceed 2 amps. A choice of 3 thresholds, based on All Phase, Sector, Chord or Half Chord, can be mapped to
any of 4 outputs. Independently configurable for time or distance delay and normal, reject or
> EC SCREEN All parameters for testing are set up through this screen. In the polar display the amplitude and phase are represented by the length and angle of the signal. The linear display is a strip chart, with real-time scrolling portrayal of the vertical channel.
> TRACK SCREEN Provides setup for production line parameters for speed, flaw tracking and end suppression. Output routing and configuration are also entered in this screen.
> CHART SCREEN View live chart and replay recorded strip charts for selected gate or threshold.
> BATCH SCREEN Manage strip chart recording storage. Create new batch for recording and select particular
recording folder to view recorded charts in CHART screen.
> SYSTEM SCREEN Manage hardware device and license. Set channel and system ready monitoring items.
> SYSTEM STATUS System Status section of display includes indicators for Coil, Threshold, System Ready and
DATA STORAGE, REPORTING & NETWORKING
> SETTINGS STORE & RECALL Unlimited settings can be named, annotated, stored and recalled from a library on the internal storage device, or network. When networked, multiple instruments can share the same library for assurance of correct settings in multiple test lines.
> DATA STORAGE Linear strip charts and complete test data are stored.
> REPORTING CAPABILITIES & NETWORKING Through Windows® OS, reports containing customer, product information, defect location, time, amplitude and phase, can be stored locally or on a network server for quick follow up and quality assurance. Test data report is managed in the BATCH screen.
TEST COILS & SENSORS
> COILS & COIL DRIVE All Standard MAC coil types & sensors. Adjustable/Primary Bridge Drive up to 20 V pp.
> COIL CONNECTORS 9 Pin industrial D-SUB connection cable extender to accept all standard MAC solid coils.
STANDARD CABINET SPECIFICATIONS
> CABINET DIMENSIONS 7.68” W x 10.55” D x 3/93” H (195mm x 268mm x 100mm)
> WEIGHT 4.2 kg (9.26 lb)
> OPERATING TEMPERATURE Ambient temperature of 0º - 50º celsius (32º - 122º fahrenheit)
> POWER REQUIREMENT 110/240 VAC, 50/60 Hz, single phase, 1 amp
Tidak ada video untuk produk ini