MULTIMAC - MULTICHANNEL EC
Eddy Current Instrument for Testing Tube, Bar, & Wire
- - Operates with encircling, sector, or rotary test sensors.
- - Up to eight test channels, null or absolute, can be used in any combination.
- - Detect short surface and some subsurface defects in tube, bar, and wire.
- - Inspect welded tube for short ID or OD defects in the weld zone.
- - Find seams and long, continuous flaws using a rotary test probe.
- - Test magnetic or non-magnetic material.
- - Offers broad test frequency selection from 1KHz to 5MHz.
The versatile MultiMac® lets you configure your eddy current test applications the way you want—all with one tester. Test channels can be individually configured for two ECT coil technologies, eliminating the need to invest in multiple testing instruments. MultiMac® is also available in other cabinet configurations.
Other MultiMac® Features:
- Enter all test parameters through one easy to read EC set up screen.
- View real time, simultaneous test results on Multi Screen display for up to 8 channels, in polar and linear modes.
- All test channels can operate at the same or at different frequencies.
- Versatile chord, half chord, sector and all phase threshold selection allows complex gating for applications such as detecting ID/OD and weld sector defects.
- Store and recall setups, print and transfer data.
- Install in-line or at a separate test station.
- Combine end suppression circuitry with an optional sensor for testing cut lengths to prevent false signals from leading and trailing ends.
- Packaged in a heavy-duty cabinet that includes a built-in monitor, air conditioning, and pullout keyboard. There is no need to access the cabinet interior during setup and operation.
- Heavy duty 25x22x26” cabinet (655mm x 558.7mm x 864mm) with a built-in 17” touch screen monitor is standard.
- Other cabinet options available without the heavy duty cabinet and built-in monitor. These models include output connectors for an external monitor, and can be housed in an environmental cabinet with air conditioning where needed.
MultiMac® SM Features:
- A high-speed computer with Windows® Operating Systems and MAC’s proprietary software, packaged in a compact cabinet that includes a built-in monitor.
- Has up to two independent test channels that can operate at the same or different frequencies for special applications.
- Polar and linear signal traces can be simultaneously displayed, along with all test parameters.
- May be operated with a keyboard or mouse. Output connectors are included for an optional external monitor.
- User-configurable reports containing customer and product information, in addition to defect location, time, amplitude and phase, can be stored locally or on a network server.
- Housed in a 20x12x12” cabinet (509mm x 304.8mm x 304.8mm) with a built-in 15” screen. Also available without the screen, but with an output for an external monitor.
- CHANNELS Up to 8 test channels. Software configurable as Flaw (Differential), or Absolute for use with Encircling or Sector Coils or Rotary test Probes.
- TEST FREQUENCY 1KHz to 5 MHz. 20 pre-selected frequencies, or user selection of any specific frequency.
- FLAW BANDWIDTH Variable up to 5 KHz.
- FILTERS High Pass, Low Pass, Band Pass, BP-Auto and Out.
- Fixed filter positions adjustable from 0.1 Hz to 5000 Hz flaw frequency.
- The bandwidth of the BP filter can be selected through a “Q” factor dictating the ratio of high to low pass filters.
- AUTO SPEED SHIFTFILTER
- Auto speed shift control, used with the optional encoder, adjusts filters to the optimum frequency for the line speed. In rotary test applications, the filter is governed by the RPM and material diameter.
- PHASE 0 - 359º, calibrated in 1º steps.
- SENSITIVITY 0 - 99 dB, calibrated in 1dB steps.
- THRESHOLD SELECTION Selections include All Phase, Sector, Chord, and Half Chord, all assignable with up to three
levels. The sector threshold can be rotated to any phase angle. There are counters for active thresholds and each active gate. Only active thresholds display on the screen. The threshold selection feature allows complex gating for challenging test conditions.
- ENHANCEMENT CIRCUITS These circuits may be selected to improve the apparent linear signal-to-noise ratio of signals in any phase. Circuits include A+, V+H- and V++H-. The H- has an adjustable H- factor. V+Hand V++H- are primarily for rotary applications.
- AUTO TRACKING BALANCE All differential channels, are continually tracked to ensure proper balance of the test sensors. MultiMac automatically rebalances if the test system is out of balance, to assure reliable test function, even under adverse conditions. The System Ready Indicator will indicate if the power, coil condition and balance are not adequate.
- CALIBRATION Internally generated signal provides a system check for repeatability of all parameters.
- LOCKOUT MODE Prevents unauthorized changes to instrument settings.
- END SUPPRESSION Optional external switch end sensor and optional encoder to suppress end signals.
- SOFTWARE CONTROL Control of all functions is set through keyboard entry and/or mouse
- EIGHT OUTPUTS A choice of 3 thresholds per channel, based on All Phase, Sector, Chord or Half Chord, can be mapped to any of 8 outputs. Independently configurable for time or distance delay and normal, reject or latched mode.
- CE UNITS Four 24 VDC output modules are provided, each with a relay and an opto-isolated output. Outputs can be routed to accept any threshold. Combined current draw for all outputs cannot exceed 2 amps.
- NON CE UNITS Four DC and four 120 VAC outputs.
- BUILT-IN DISPLAY MODEL Includes built-in 17” TFT display. For cabinetry that does not include the built-in display, a back panel output connector is provided for optional external monitor.
- EC SCREEN All parameters for testing are set up through this screen for each channel, independently.
SIMULTANEOUS POLAR/LINEA MULTI SCREEN Provides all the thresholds and test information for up to 8 channels. In the polar display, the amplitude and phase are represented by the length and angle of the signal. The linear display is a strip chart, real-time scrolling portrayal of the vertical channel. Other screens include TRACK, CHART, BATCH, and SYSTEM.
- SYSTEM STATUS System Status section of display includes indicators for Coil, Threshold, System Ready and Balance conditions. Auto tracking provides continuous AC self-balance over the entire frequency range.
DATA STORAGE, REPORTING & NETWORKING
- SETTINGS STORE & RECALL Unlimited settings can be named, annotated, stored and recalled from a library on the internal
storage device, or network. When networked, multiple instruments can share the same library
for assurance of correct settings in multiple test lines.
- DATA STORAGE Linear strip charts and complete test data are stored.
- REPORTING CAPABILITIES & NETWORKING Through Windows® OS, reports containing customer, product information, defect location, time, amplitude and phase, can be stored locally or on a network server for quick follow up and quality assurance. Test data report is managed in the BATCH screen.
TEST COILS & SENSORS
- COILS & COIL DRIVE All Standard MAC coil types & sensors. Adjustable/Primary Bridge Drive up to 20 V pp.
- COIL CONNECTORS Standard 7 pin for coil and sector, and 11 pin for rotary probe applications.
STANDARD CABINET SPECIFICATIONS
- CABINET MODEL CAB-002 DIMENSIONS 25” W x 22” H x 26” D (65.5 cm x 55.87 cm x 86.4 cm) for cabinet. Air conditioner adds an
additional 8” (20.3 cm) to depth.
- WEIGHT 230.5 lbs (104.54 kg) for cabinet. Additional 48 lbs. (21.8 kg) for air conditioner.
- POWER REQUIREMENT 120/240 VAC, 50/60 Hz, single phase, 5 amps (not including air conditioner).
CUSTOM CABINET INSTALLATIONS
MULTI TEST INSTALLATIONS For many multi test installations with additional test instruments and controls, MultiMac instrumentation is installed in rack mount, environmental cabinets, specified for the application.
Tidak ada video untuk produk ini
Tidak ada file catalog untuk produk ini