CM-8825FN coating thickness meter conquers the difficulties of non-destructive measuring of coating thickness on both magnetic and non-magnetic base that can be used on many applications even on applications that require greater precision. It is the most advanced and top quality rugged meter that uses magnetic induction and eddy current principle to measure thickness of magnetic coating on nonmagnetic base as well as nonmagnetic coating on magnetic base. Lightweight and equipped with BUILT-IN F & NF probes it carries out high-speed and accurate results on either single or continuous measuring mode and covering a wide range of 0-1250um or 0-50mil.
The F probe (Magnetic Induction) measure the thickness of non-magnetic coating layers on magnetic substrate and mostly used to measure the thickness of galvanizing layer, lacquer layer, porcelain enamel layer, phosphide layer, copper tile, aluminum tile, some alloy tile, paper and many other materials such as*aluminum, chrome, copper, enamel, rubber, lacquer, dye, powder, varnish & paint on magnetic substrate like steel, iron, nickel, alloy and magnetic stainless steel. While NF probe (Eddy Current) measures the thickness of nonconductive coating layers on non-ferrous substrate and most often used on anodizing, varnish, paint, enamel, plastic coatings, and powder applied to either aluminum, brass, non-magnetic and stainless steel such as*enamel, rubber, pain, varnish, plastic anodic-oxide layer covered on non-ferrous substrate like aluminum, brass, zinc, tin and non-magnetic stainless steel.
In addition we keep in mind that the safety of the user should always comes first and so we made sure that our products comply with all the health and safety required standards set by the European Directives as well as passing both ISO-2178 and ISO-2360, DIN, ASTM and BS set standards. Reap the versatility benefits of wireless CM-8825FN. Simple, durable, accurate and versatile device that have a more refined & functional performance!
* Probes: Built-in F probe & NF probe
* Operating Principle: magnetic induction and eddy current (F & NF)
* Measuring Range: 0-1250um/0-50mil
* Resolution: 0.1um (0~99.9um) , 1um (over 100um)
* Accuracy: ±1-3%n or ±2.5um or 0.1mil(which ever is greater)
* Measuring Area: 6mm
* Min. Sample Thickness: 0.3mm
* Modes: Single & Continuous
* Battery Indicator: low battery indicator
* Metric/ Imperial: convertible
* Power supply: 4x1.5V AAA(UM-4)battery
* Manual or Auto power off
* Operating Conditions: 0~50°C(32°F-104°F) Temperature , <80% Humidity
* Dimensions: 126mm x 65mm x 27mm
* Weight: 81g (not including battery)
Tidak ada video untuk produk ini
Tidak ada file catalog untuk produk ini